Monday, October 22, 2007

San Diego Weekend

This past weekend 10/19-10/21-2007, Steve & I went to San Diego to get away. Well it didn't exactly turn out like that. We spent the whole weekend with his son Steven. He is stationed there in the Navy. It was a lot of fun to hang out with him and visit. I really wanted to spend time with just Steve & I but I was just glad to them both so happy. And hey I got a lot of good laughs in too. Those boys are so crazy and act so dumb sometimes. You can't help but laugh. Below is a picture to prove it.






1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

hey you... just thought i'd stop by and say hi. thanks for everything... seriously! you are the greatest ever! i can't wait for you to meet cami. sorry it's taking me so long to get her over to ya. what a fun weekend in san diego it looks like you had. i can't wait to take cami on a trip somewhere. well, hope to see you soon. thanks again for all. miss ya