Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tanner's Visit

OK so this visit I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. But Summer is coming so I will get many more. Of course I had to take him to the Zoo. It is our home away from home. Then we took pictures in the Airport while waiting for his flight.


Tanner & Mommy, Tanner stops to pose for some pictures.


Me & My Kiddos Baby Kaishi

Water Buffalo hanging out. Momma Orangutan baby Kaishi


Drinking Starbucks Vanilla Frappiccino. I Love him so much I decided to share with him. I sure miss him a lot.

3 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Oh, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Sorry you don't get to see him more. And hey, thank you for the advice. I know that I will not be so angry after time, and I do also know that I need to forgive him someday too. Not just because I do believe everyone deserves forgiveness eventually, but because I will need to forgive him for myself... So that I may get on and feel better for myself. I am just so thankful that I have my family and so many good friends to love & support me! I know I will be ok.

Heather Landry said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you guys had a good time together. I really love the photo of sharing starbucks. LOL That's too cute! I am doing much better since I last spoke to you! It's good to see you again. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog.

ForeverSarahLee said...

Yeah, I do work Tuesday. I work at my new job Monday - Friday 8a-5p. It's off AZ Ave & Elliott, so not close. Lol! But I am loving it. I too don't get down to the store as much as I would like. I kinda miss it there :0)

I miss seeing you around. I hope the kids aren't being too ornery!