WOW I am so amazed how our new business is really taking off. I know there will be time when we make no money. But we don't worry about that much. Our main goal is scheduling dinners from dinners and teach about Health and Nutrition. It is so important for us to help people understand what they are putting into their families bodies. We are really enjoying working together and being able to go to trainings together as well. Most people ask us "How in the world can you work together and live together?" So our answer is, "We have so much fun working side by side. Really this is our alone time without the kiddos." It has even even help us grow in our marriage. We sure do LOVE our time together & we LOVE going to peoples homes and cooking for them.
Sorry it is short but sweet. But it is really late and I need to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment