Saturday, September 20, 2008

Girls With A Camera= Self Portraits!
Bayleigh & i got to go to a Geocaching Event at Somburros. While we did arrive early we decided to take advantage of having time for us and the camera. We are both so much alike when it comes to taking pictures. I guess she learned from the best. lol
We love to pose for the camera.

Of course I had to have a picture by myself next to the tree



Ok so she has the whole lip thing down. I'm a rockie
She loves me anyway

Aren't we so cute.

Ok so I am nowhere close to doing the fun self portraits!

Bayleigh is so much better at it then me

That's what I get for leaving the camera with her.

I love her so much. She is my Mini-Me

So I can't even do the kiss lips very well either

She's good and always looks so cute

Sometimes she can't just take a serious picture. She always has to make a funny face.

See what I mean?

Ok so I had to knudge her so she would take a cute one with her momma!

All in all we do make great pictures together.

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

you and bay are so cute! i love all the photos of the both of you. man, bay sure is growing up. she looks so much like you and you guys are gorgeous! miss you all so much! hope you're doing well. later. tell the girls i said hi