Friday December 12, 2008 my best friend Tara totally spoiled me for my B-Day. To start off she gave me a really cute clip I put on my phone that says Best Friend. It is so cute. And a charm that says High Maintenance with some charms dangeling on it. I hung it on my mirror in my truck.
Then we went to luch with her parents. Had great food and lots of fun.
Then she took me to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We shared Orange Chicken with was so much better then Panda. For Dessert, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffel Cheesecake.
After dinner we went to the movies to see Nothing Like The Holidays. We laughed so much, Tara actually had to get up and use the ladies room.
I had so much fun. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house and away from the kids for the evening. Poor Steve had to be home with our girls and her 2 kids. Oh well he was still breathing when we got back and so were all the kids. I am so thankful for him for letting me go out for a well deserved evening with my friend.
Thank you so much Tara for all you did for me, it was so much fun. I love you Girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment