Monday, November 19, 2007

What I Did This Weekend

Ok so this weekend was very busy for us. Saturday morning I worked my butt off cleaning my house for a party. Then I had to shower and rush to the airport to pick my son up. He came to visit for Thanksgiving. He lives with his dad in California. So then we went to pick up the cake (oreo cookie blizzard ice cream cake from Dairy Queen) and balloons. Then we came home and set up for MaryAnn's 7th b-day party.
Eating Cake
MaryAnn and her friends
The kids had a great time.


Then on Sunday we went to the zoo with Rachell & Darryus and Tanner got to take his friend Austin. I love walking around the zoo and looking at the animals. My 3 favorite are the Giraffes, Squirrel Monkies, & the Orangutans. Bayleigh got some awsome photos this time. The kids all had fun together and Darryus was sure a delight to have with us. I love that kido. Here are some fun pictures.



I love these pictures.

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Hey Girl!!! It looks like ya'll had an absoloute blast! I loved all of the pictures. =0)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I'm jealous of the nice warm weather it looks like you are having! We actually had a little snow!

Laura Blue said...

you're so good at remembering to take pics. and look... our little orangatang is getting bigger. yay