

Well, there are a lot of things I am Thankful for. But to start, I am thankful for the life God has given to me. My husband is so wonderful. My children are so awsome, eventhough I wonder sometimes.lol. I am always so glad I wake up every morning not knowing what God has planned for me & my family.
Most of all I am so Greatful for Steve. He gets up works out, gets ready and goes to work everyday, so I can stay home and be a mom and scrapbook. hehe. No really, the reason he is ok with me staying home and being the best mom I can be, is so the kids have someone here for them when they come home from school. Plus I have to take them to dance and girl scouts. If I had to work the kids wouldn't beable to do any of that kind of stuff. He knows how important it is to me to be here for my children. I have always wanted my kids to have a better life then I did growing up. So Steve is very supportive to me for that. Besides, I always ask myself,"Where would I be without him?" I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!, I couldn't even imagine him not being such an awsome hubsand and father to me and the kids.
6 comments:
WOW! You do have every reason to be thankful! What a wonderful tribute to your hubby... sounds like a great guy! Happy Thanksgiving!
I think it is awesome that you are able to be a SAHM. Growing up I was so thankful that my mom didn't work and was there for us!
aww how sweet is that. you made me want to cry. i hope that i too can be a stay at home mom while my kids are growing up. how special that is. you're a lucky lady and have such a great family. i love you all... even our dearest steve.lol later
Yep, sounds like you've got it pretty good! Lucky lucky girl.
I too am gonna plan on being a stay-at-home mom when we have kids, kids full-time. I was raised with a mom always there and it was SO much better than those who don't. I envy you!
I wanna stay home all day too! :0)
And hey, I'm thankful for Steve too. If he makes you & your life a better thing, he's great!
we need an update
it was good to see you last night. sorry i didn't get to chat too much. hope bay is feeling a little better and not still under the weather. you could post some new pages you have done recently... those are always fun to see. i need to start cami's book. anyway, later
Post a Comment