Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinner Party

Last night June 26,2008 I had a Dinner Party at my house. I invited a few friends and they came and listened to the Consultant talk about these pots & pans. And just for them coming and listening they all got a free dinner. Which by the way was extreamly YUMMY!!!!!
I found about it from my bestfriend Tara. Her sister in law had a party and told Tara to invite a friend. So she asked me & Steve to go. Without hesitation Steve said OK. Shocking I know. So we went & we were totally impressed. So I decided to book 3 parties. The more parties you have the more free stuff you get.
The cool thing about having these parties is that noone is obligated to buy a thing and the Hotess still gets her/his free stuff. If you have 3 or more couples you get an extra salad bowl. SO that is awsome. Otherwise you can have 1 couple and still get the big gift. I have been so impressed about these pots & pans, that I have decided to become a consultant. It pays extremly well and you make your own schedule. Which I thinks rocks since I have a family to keep going. Just working 2-3 shows a week I can make better money then working at a job where you have to listen to gossip and all the BS. You are pretty much your own Boss. What more could I ask for? And I can prepare a meal put it on the stove and go. Then in about 30 minutes they can turn it off and eat a nice nutricious meal.
I took 3 pictures of my friend Sarah and this is what I got in return. Mind you they were doing something fun at the time.

2 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Yeah... the lovely "Pot Test". Lol! Hope they don't judge the event by the look on my face. Funny. I literally did have that metal taste in my mouth the next day.

Oh man, I have been craving that delicious veggie cake though! Yum!!

Laura Blue said...

those really are great pics of sarah. lol thank you so much for sharing. sounds like a really cool party. i wish i could have come to one of yours or sarah's... too bad. loved the pics though!