So my bestfriend Tara just had a birthday. So we invited her family over for a BBQ and swimming. I made her a cake and bought her a book and a geocoin she wanted. She is really the best friend anyone could ask for. Except for the fact that she works her butt off and I hardly get to see her.
Her & I did get to spend some alone time hanging out without the kids (that includeds the husbands) for some girly chat. We went and bought Webkinz @ Walgreens and then we had to go get my son from the airport. It was so nice to be able to have adult conversation with no interruptions.So here are some pictures from that fun day.
Clyde was trying to explain something. As you can see she really wasn't in to it. LOL
Trevor decided he wanted to jump in with out his ring on and totally made us wet ourselves. Crazy kid.
The cake I made her. Nothing fancy but it was the thought that counted, and she liked it.
Singing time. We let her think she did it in one breath, but really she didn't.
1 comment:
looks like tara had a good party. lol you must love your pool. i'm so jealous!
about your comment on that pics i changed to b&w. i was going to try doing something where i left her eyes colored, but her eyes are so dark it wouldn't have made a differance. but i'll keep playing with it
Post a Comment