Friday, June 5, 2009

I made a frame for a friend and got a hair cut and color

So yesterday Thursday, I made this super cute frame for my friend. One of the girls I babysit helped me with it. It was so cute to see her get so excited about it.



So today friday, I had an appointment to get my hair cut and colored. This is the before picture. Man my hair was so dead. Her is the after picture. I really like the way it turned out. Tamara did an Awesome Job on it.
Bayleigh says I'm so Hot I sizzle. I thought it was so cute. My girls sure know how to make their momma feel good. Heck someones gotta.

1 comment:

Tara said...

OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair, definately HOT girl!!!! so pretty!!!
a nd the frame rocks too....
have a great weeke nd!