Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time to Update

Where to start?

In August 2009 I got a job working for Mesa Public Schools Transportation. I started out as a Monitor on the Special Ed Buses. I really liked it. But after a few months of getting to know how things work, I decided I needed a new challenge. SO I went to my Supervisor and asked if I could train to be a Driver. She had no hesitation to say Absolutely. I had a lot of support from my friends and other co-workers and supervisors. In Nov I started my training. It was a lot of fun. In January 2010 I finished my training and became a driver. I LOVE my job. It is so awesome to know I have all this little kids who depend on my to get them to school and home safely. At the end of everyday I know I have made a difference in their lives. I am someone the can trust and count on being there for them. Knowing their parents trust their kids with me is the biggest accomplishment to me.

No comments: