Ok to my great friend Laura who insists I update my blog.
Tanner was home for a week for Thanksgiving. I loved seeing my son again. But my o my he drove me crazy. He kept saying, "I'm bored!" So I said, "Man I didn't know I had to entertain you too.lol" I am so used to my girls. They are self sufficient and entertain themselves. I did enjoy him here again. Buy I felt like my routine was being interupted. That's ok, it's not everyday I get to see him.
Our Thanksgiving was good. Except MaryAnn got strep and of all days that was her B-day too. I felt so bad for her. She had a fever of 102.4 and didn't want to eat and went to bed when dinner was ready. Poor baby, she felt horrible. We gave her some Tylenol Flu, thinking maybe it wast that. She started feeling a little better. So Monday I took her to the doc and sure enough it was strep. So lucky her she had 6 days off school instead of 4. So needless to say I was so happy when Wed came along, so I could have me time again and peace and quiet.
Now my Bayleigh is sick with ear infection and strep. Man I don't seem to get much of a break at this time of year with sick kids. She is on meds to get her better soon.
As for me I have been working my butt off trying to get my Christmas presents made before the end of the week so I can get them sent out.
SO Laura, tell me are you excited I updated? If you want to see new pages you are gonna have to go to my sb.com website. http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/
Have a great weekend all
4 comments:
yay! i am SO excited! i will check out your pages right after this. sorry tanner messed up your routine. and when i'm bored i find myself looking in the fridge over and over... knowing that it's never going to change. wierd huh?! anyway... thanks again for everything.
ok... so i can't get to it for some reason. there isn't a C in scrapbooks... but even when i type the C in it won't bring it up. so i don't know what's wrong
omg! i can't believe you have over 602 pages done. you are amazing. all very cute by the way. i'm going to have to use some of them to copy.lol
sorry to hear about the strep going around your house! Hope they are all feeling better soon!
Post a Comment