Today I took MaryAnn to the ENT doctor about getting her tonsiles out. She just got over strep and everytime she gets a cold her tonsiles get swollen so she have a small airway and it is hard for her to breath. She has large tonsiles and the are about the size of a small meatball. She snores really loud too. Sometimes Brookelynn says it wakes her up at night. So the doc said she is a prime canidate to have them and the adnoids taken out. She will be able to have a great Christmas and then on the 26th she will have the surgery. Thankfully she will only have to do out patient. He told her she will be able to eat whatever she wants. Aparently the way they do it now it has less pain.
So if everyone can pray for her that everything goes smooth I would appreciate it.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
6 comments:
Awww, the poor girl. She is in my thoughts. I'm sure it's a scary time for her knowing she is having surgery. Bless her heart.
P.S. Looking forward to seeing what you've made for Christmas.
Oh... that stinks!
Poor girl.
I will def be thinking of her.
I'm at home sick today. Been puking my guts out. So sorry if I missed you girls today...
Have a great week!
Aww I'm so sorry she's having to have surgery. Nothing sucks worse than sick kids or kids having surgery. Poor little thing. I'll keep her in my prayers.
You asked if I got Alexis in the Saturday class! Yes ma'am I did!! I got there at 8:30 and was still 20th in line! They didn't open until 9:00. I thought I was good being there early. I'll have to get up earlier next time. Having them on Saturday's makes things much easier on me though!!! Why? B/c I can make DH go!!!
Ha... prob not the best face to have in mind. I'll try and get a good one up of him... Swear. Lol!
we can def. pray for her. hope all your other ones are doing better and not sick. it was good to see you again the other day... sorry about the smell. lol glad to hear that her surgery won't be too bad. love you all. merry christmas!
hey you... i just got your christmas card and it's adorable. i LOVE how you did the writing on the inside... turned out really cute. and now i have a lovely little picture of your cute little family... yay. merry christmas to all!
Post a Comment