Saturday, December 22, 2007

My 35th B-Day




Well, I have finally hit 35 big ones. That sounds old to me. I sure don't feel like it. I am still a big kid at heart. I love growing up with my kidos.




Anyway my wonderful daughter Bayleigh decided she wanted to do something nice for me, since I do so much for my family. So she made some inventations and sceemed with my mother and my good friend Rachell to round up some friends and throw me a surprise B-Day Party. Of course Steve had to be in on it since he was the one that had to get me out of the house. On Sat. 12/15, I decided to clean my scrapbook room up and try and organize it the best I can for now. As I am chuggin along making great progress, Steve walks in and says, "Are you going to get ready so we can go Christmas shopping?" I looked at him and said, "I am busy cleaning, you will have to wait!" So about 15 mins later he comes back and gives me the look. (evil eye). So I said , "Fine, But now that I am in the mood to clean, you want me to stop and get ready! Go figure!" So I got up and went to get in the shower. Bayleigh comes in and says, "OMG mom your going to take a shower now? You need to hurry up, I want presants." I thought it was kinda weird. I asked her why she was rushing me, she just shrugges it off. I got in the shower needless to say. Thanks goodness I did.


So we went to Best Buy, picked up a gift and were looking around. Steve finally said lets go. As we were on our way home his phone rang. It was Bayleigh but he told me it was one of his workers and gave me a BS story when I asked what he wanted. So we're driving home and I almost said let's stop at Target but Steve said he needed to go Potty. So I didn't ask.


When we opened the door I saw the tiny crock pot on. Didn't think much of it. Turned around and there they all were. "SURPRISE!!", they all said. I was shocked and didn't relize what hit till I saw my little nephew standing there. The first thing he said to me was, "We got your cake Marfta." Oh how I love that kid. He can't say my name right & I love it.


So basically it was the Best B-Day I have ever had, thanks to my wonderful daughter Bayleigh. I LOVE You Bay!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Hey sweetie! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I commented on your entry about this on sb.com but I just wanted to add... No way do you look 35! What's your secret? =0)

ForeverSarahLee said...

Yeah, I'm with her... You don't look 35 to me either. That's old!

Lol! :0)

Hope you're doing well!