Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008!!!
Well another Valentines Day and I thought Steve was gonna forget all about it again. Wow was I sadly mistaken! None to my surprise the girls caame in the office this morning carring a small box in their hands. When they gave it to me, I saw Zales on it. My Heart groped into my stomache. I seriously felt so guilty for doubting the man I LOVE so much. SO I walked into the livingroom where Steve was sitting and said, "OMG! Why didn't you give this to me?" He said, "I wanted them to surprise you! It really isn't anything BIG!" So I proceeded to open the small box. When I opened the jewelery box on the inside I wanted to cry. First of all, I couldn't believe he even remembered. Second of all, I was so surprised to see what it was. He went out all by himself to the mall 2 weeks ago. Then went and picked it up yesterday. It was this BEAUTIFUL new wedding set.
Let me explane why I got a new set. You see I had 2 broken brackets on my other ring. He never gave me the money to go have it fixed. So finally the diamond fell out and it was lost forever. I was devestated. My band has loose diamonds in it too. To avoide losing those I decided not to wear it anymore. So I have been with out my full set for about 6 months. So I guesse he finally decided he wanted me to have something BETTER then before. So here it is. This is my new set.
My New Wedding Set

When Steve came home tonight from work, he was kinda acting weird. He came in the livingroom with a piece of paper in his hand. He looked a little distrot. I thought HUMMMMM, "I wonder what is the matter." Well apparently he was wondering where the flowers were he had sent to me. SO as he read the slip it said they dropped them off at a neighbors house. We thought that was kinda weird. But the neighbor said the lady from the flower shop went to all my neighbors and she was the only one home. The flower shop wanted to make sure I got my flowers today and that's why they left them with her. They are so GORGEOUS!

My Honey sure did a grea job this year. I now know how much he really does LOVE me. Man I sure do need to give him a break. He is a wonderful husband. I love him so much for all that he does for the family.

I sure hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I know I sure did!!!!

Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

Tara said...

gorgeous girl!!! what a great v-day present!!! :D

Heather Landry said...

OMG I am so jealous! That totally rocks. What a beautiful ring!