Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I am a total CLUTZ
I have been a total clutz lately and Tuesday was the worst of all. I was in a hurry to get through the house trying to get all my stuff together to go do a Girl Scout Cookie Booth with Bayleigh and her troop. I hadn't yet put my shoes on and I somehow kicked the chair in the middle of the livingroom floor. I think it is either, broke, fractured, or sprained. I nearly fell but caught myself and totally had to bite my tongue due to the fact tha Brooke & Mary had friends over after school. It hurt so darn bad. Well today is Wed. night and I decided to take pictures of it. I looks worse in person. But I thought I would share with everyone since I haven't updated lately. Yes, I am a totall Bone-head. Please don't feel sorry for me get a good laugh over it and picture it happening and I promise you will laugh. Those darn chairs. Either way there is nothing I can do for it except live with it. Happy Hump Day!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man... you have some long-ace toes. Lol! Just kidding hun. I feel bad. Matt did something similar, running through the house playing with the boys. And I know he was in a ton of pain for quite awhile from it. I hope it heels faster than his did Martha!
OMG! so sorry to see that. ouch! walk much? lol just kidding. hope it starts to feel better soon. next week is my last week at work... so the next week i can do lunch for sure, but that's spring break. will you be around?
OOOH sorry to hear about the foot, it looks bad girl! Lets hope you have had the chance to put it up.
Micayla x
Post a Comment