Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

This year for Easter was pretty laid back. We really didn't do much. The girls got their baskets from the Easter Bunny. Then we decided to go to my Mom's house. Steve went golfing with his friend. I told him I didn't mind. Yes he even called and asked if he could go. I didn't mind since I knew it would make him Happy and I really don't get into the holidays.
The girls with their Baskets
MaryAnn
Brookelynn

While we were at Grandma's house the girls got to dye their Easter Eggs.


Then we went outside cause Bayleigh wanted to take pictures since she rarely wears a dress. So when she askes for phot shoots I am all for it. She is growing up so fast. She is turning into such a young lady.

This is Bayleigh and her posing self.
They really do LOVE eachother

Me and my girls minus MaryAnn. She decided to be Grumpy and stay inside.

We had to get Grams in a picture too. They love their Grammy.

Since she is my Mommy I wanted to get a picture with her too.

Her she is again


Ok I had to get my picture taken too. I hardly get good pictures.

I can actually sit holding up my leg now. YEAH!

So Bayleigh gets the posing faithfully from her Momma.

I had to make Steve take pictures with me. He hates his picture taken. Too bad for him though. He is married to a camera freak.

But he loves me anyway!
Brookey is my Monkey for sure.
These are 3 of the eggs the girls colored. I had to stage them in the yard. They came out so pretty.
I loved how they turned out so much I had to take a picture with them.
Silly MaryAnn, She is so flexable. I guess that investment in dance is worth it!

Brookelynn is such a sweet loving girl. Well when she is in a good mood.
See she even gives Kisses.

MaryAnn is deep in thought

She is so sweet
I wanted a different angle
Bayleigh, Brookelynn, MaryAnn
When we got home the girls got to do their egg hunt before dinner.
MaryAnn kept passing one. It totally blended in since it was purple.
Then they both started looking for it.
Crazy how it took 3 of them to find it. Yes they are super silly. They wanted to put their suckers in their mouth for a picture. I told them they look like babies with binkies in their mouths.

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Looks like a fun day. I love all the different photo's and angles! I guess you have a lot of scrapbooking to do now!