Ok so Steve finally decided to start on the backyard. So this was just after he moved the first set of pavers from the patio area. I told him I need to get before and after pictures. So this is the best I got for before. The Gazeboo took up most of the room. The top was really hard to keep on in the summer when the Monsoon winds would pick up.
A view of the yard. Before the work really starts.
After we were done getting all the pavers moved and the cement broke out. We had to pull the weeds and shovel all the sand too. Now that was a job in itself.
This is the mess from the patio. We piled up in the yard.
The guys prepping the area for the cement to be poured. They did a wonderful job and worked very hard.
Ready for the cement to be poured.
The cement truck is here. Now the guys have to work fast to get it poured before it hardens. I have never seen a bunch of guys move so fast.


2 comments:
Aww man seriously? Why can't you write your names in the cement?! That's the best part of having concrete poured. LMAO Thank you so very much for the comments on my blog! I've missed you! I hope you are doing well. Congrats on getting work done on your yard!
I hope you did a sneaky and put your name in the cement, that would of been fun!
I cant wait to see after photo's!
Post a Comment