Already the middle of March
I can't believe it is already the middle of March. Where do the days go? The kids will be on spring break next week. Bayleigh flies out to California to spend the week with her Dad and Brother. So it will be Me and the 2 little girls for the week. What to do, What to do?? We just might have to go use our Zoo membership since I just paid for it again. I love going to the Zoo and so does the girls. It's so fun to see the looks on their faces when they can watch the animals playing. Springtime at the Zoo is the best. Maybe even get some Geocaching in.
Brookelynn fell down the stairs at school and cut open her leg, so I had to get her and take her to get 2 stitches in her leg. She definately didnot like that idea at all. She screamed when the doctor gave her the 3 shots to numb her leg. I felt so bad for her. It was 2 day before her 9th b-day party. She is a tuff little cookie though. She is ok now and just as spunky as ever.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I need to get on here more often. I hope to be back on before Easter. If not have a fun and safe one. Keep an eye on those little ones.
1 comment:
Ouch! Stitches stink and right before her bd!!!
Just checking in to see how you're doing. My DD is due any minute now and is so miserable.
Take care
Post a Comment