Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am such a KLUTZ

Ok to start off we went to the Island Feast at the girls school on Friday night. We were standing in line with MaryAnn to get her face painted, & I saw Tara and wanted to go talk to her. So I started to walk over to her and I said "Excuse Me", to these people in my way. They didn't even acknowledge me. So I kinda just went through them and got my foot tangled up in some ribbon and lost my balance. As I was trying to catch myself I fell and Jacked up my Knee. It hurt so bad. So I got up used some Lemon Dasani water Tara had in the stroller to clean it off. Then I felt something weird, looked down and it was gushing blood. I was so pissed. So I sent Salena (Brooke's Friend) to get me a wet and dry paper towel. As I stood there it started to burn. It got worse the longer I stood on it and walked around. So when I go home I put a bandaid on it and off to Target and Wal-Mart. Man it was throbbing so bad by the time I got home. I didn't get much sleep and woke up crying in pain at 4:30am. Tooke some Aleve and back to bed. Propped it up and was finally able to fall asleep.


As of right now 10pm Sat. It doesn't feel any better. It keeps having shooting pain. So once that starts I take Aleve and it goes away and just burns. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight, cause I am so freakin Tired!!!


Here is what it looks like today:

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

ouch! maybe you should be a little more careful. how are you liking your car?

ForeverSarahLee said...

That ouchy looks gross... and painful. Sometimes the rash-burned ones hurt more than the deeper ones. I am sorry! Also, that is a dang cute truck miss Martha... I want one! :0)

In a few weeks I am gonna go down car shopping. I am so stoked!

So we should totally do a girls night out or something. Go get mani/pedis, dinner and a movie, or shop. You down?