Yes I do give in after awhile and let them turn the hose on and get wet. I would rather them do that then me have to sit outside while they swim when I have a sunburn. They have more fun in the hose anyway. MaryAnn has her friend Lizzy over and they have a BLAST!.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Summer is FINALLY here
Now trying to keep the girls busy this summer, is almost impossible. They find things to do and then all I hear is, "I'M BORED!". It drives me crazy. So I tell them, "If you're "SO BORED!", then go clean your room. Funny how the suddenly run off and I don't see them for awhile. NO unfortunately they don't go clean. But they stay out of my way and don't complain.
Yes I do give in after awhile and let them turn the hose on and get wet. I would rather them do that then me have to sit outside while they swim when I have a sunburn. They have more fun in the hose anyway. MaryAnn has her friend Lizzy over and they have a BLAST!.
Can you tell they are having fun?
Brookelynn loves to squirt the little girls!
And they LOVE IT!
Then Lizzy got her turn at squirting Brooke & Mary
Friday May 30, 2008 was a special Members Night at the Phoenix Zoo. So I reserved enough tickets for our family and Tara and Trevor and Hannah. The girls had so much fun on the water slides and playing in the water. It was so nice have Steve come with us women and all the kids. What a trooper.
OOOOOHH! My new boyfriend. Hey ya couldn't ask for a better one. He doesn't talk back and tell you what to do. Besides he is so cute. LOL
My BFF Tara and her son Trevor. Poor little guy he was so cold after playing in the water. He is so darn adorable, I Love Him! and her too. She is the bestfriend everyone dreams of having.
My silly Brookey, pretending her dragon is bitting her hand off.
BFF's Lizzy & MaryAnn. These 2 girls are so inseperable. She has been over our house almost everyday since school let out. We really enjoy having her. Her and MaryAnn rearly have their little spats. They get along so good. She is so cute and sweet. Steve even likes having her here.
Yes I do give in after awhile and let them turn the hose on and get wet. I would rather them do that then me have to sit outside while they swim when I have a sunburn. They have more fun in the hose anyway. MaryAnn has her friend Lizzy over and they have a BLAST!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, that outdoor water hose party looked like fun. I'm glad the kids are enjoying summer so far. We had SUCH a good time in Cali! It was really nice to see Cami & Laura for a few days.
I have the car all to myself until my family gets back Sunday. So if you wanna do lunch Friday or Saturday, I can totally swing that Martha. Just let me know.
We are finally getting some warm weather but also lots and lots of rain. Our schedule doesn't settle down til the 14th. Ellie has recital rehersal and then Recital on Sunday, then starts VBS. Wednesday was the Youth program at church. Ellie has been helping with the Jr. High level and then yesterday they all went to 6 flags. She got home, had time to eat, change and then go to dance. We have a tired puppy today!
The pics of the girls playing in the water looks like so much fun! I hope your having a wonderful Summer!
Bev
Post a Comment