Monday, May 12, 2008

This weekend

Ok so the weekend came and went. Bummer! Ok so Saturday we went to 2 Geocaching Events. They really were a lot of fun. A lot of people sharing stories and just getting together.

The first event we went on a hunt for a multi-cache by Peasinapod. It was so cool how he did it. I wish I would have taken pictures at it. Oh well I didn't. Then we stayed for a bit and went home to go swimming before the second event.
Bayleigh (CuteBrat), Brookelynn, MaryAnn @ Discovery Park for the 10,000 Reasons to have an Event in honor of Peasinapod

At the second event I took Bayleigh to find a cache in the park. On the way back to the group we decided to stop at a pretty waterfall and took some pictures. We also took pictures at the playground.


Brookelynn & MaryAnn climbed up this rock at the playground

Pretty Waterfall

Me (Lv2scrpbk) & Brookelynn by the pretty waterfall

Just Me posing

Brookelynn posing on the rock

We had a really good time at both events.



On Sunday we went to buy MaryAnn a new mattress for her bed. Then I took the girls swimming and I laid out and tanned. That was a much needed relaxing day. Then we took showers and got ready for dinner. Steve took us to BJ's for dinner. I love that place. They have the best salads. They are super huge and Steve & I never finish them. After we went to dinner we went to DQ for ice cream. SO yummy. I had a Brownie Earthquake, Steve had a Peanut Parfait, Bayleigh had a Tin Roof Blizzard, Brookelynn had a Snicker Blizzard and MaryAnn had a Cookie Dough Blizzard. We took pictures while we were eating our ice cream.

My Honey & I


Bayleigh held our number cause we didn't have a holder on the outside tables. It really was funny.


Brookelynn eating her Snicker Blizzard

MaryAnn decided to put ice cream on her face to be silly

Bayleigh was enjoying her ice cream

Thank you honey for making my Mother's Day an enjoyable one! I Love You!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

looks like you had a very good weekend and i too was be sad that it went by so fast if i was having as much fun as you. geocatching(sp?) sure looks like a lot of fun! and what a great mothers day! once again... you have great pics!! you always take the chance to have a photo shoot and i love that! you have 3 photogenic girls! miss ya. happy mothers day

ForeverSarahLee said...

Aaw... I'm so glad you had a good Mom's Day! :0)

And about dumb men, I know right?! He was all but strolling RIGHTbehind my mom's care with her. Ugh! Asshole!!