I am...
My friend Sarah tagged this to me. Have fun reading and reposting...
I am: The luckiest woman in the wold to have an awsome husband
I think: Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff
I want: To be happy for the rest of my life
I have: The Best Husband ever
I dislike: Stupid people
I miss: My DADDY!
I fear: Loosing my family
I feel: Sad when my family and friends are sad. I always try to help
I hear: My Bestfriend talking
I smell: My Pumpkin Spice Candle
I crave: Love and affection from my family
I cry: When I am sad or when my family & friends are sad. Especially when my kids and husband cry.
I usually: Am too nice to people so they will like me and it always back fires on me. IDK Why.
I regret: All the bad choices I have made in my life
I search: For the truth and honesty in everyone
I wonder: When life will be perfect. Oh wait it never will be, no ones perfect.
I love: MY FAMILY
I care: About trying to make everyone happy and making peace everyone
I always: Kiss my kids good night, and tell them I LOVE THEM
I worry: The day will come that my kids grow up and move out.
I am not: Shy in the least
I remember: The best day of my life when I was blessed, when each of my kids were born
I believe: I do my best at being a good mom to my kids and a good wife to my husband.
I dance: In the car so I can embarass my kids. LOL
I sing: To all my favorite songs even if I don't know the words.
I argue: When I know I'm right
I write: In my blog when I have something interesting to write about
I win: When my kids give me hugs and kisses and say they Love me
I lose: What ever do you mean?? Don't you know I never lose? LOL
I wish: I could vacation more often
I listen: When I am being talked too
I can usually be found: On my computer
I watch: My kids grow up and make mistakes and learn from them
I need: To be the best Mom & Wife I can be
I forget: Things that don't mean anything to me or my family
I am happy: When I am with my family
I now tag: Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment