
I will say this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I'm sure most peope have read it already. However I was waiting my turn for Bayleigh's book. Her friend read it after she did so now it is my turn for the series.
There were so many parts that totally freaked me out. But I couldn't bare to put it down. I sat home for 2 days reading and taking breaks to do the things I needed to do. So it took me a little longer then i wanted it to take to read.
I know I am weird but I had the same nightmare that Bella had in the book. I know a couple of my friends that did too so I know I'm not alone.
I love this series and never thought I could get so into a book about Humans & Vampires. But I am so excited to start New Moon later today, AFTER I get my house work done. I know once I pick it up I won't want to put it down.
So on to my next chore then back to the books.
1 comment:
i AGREE!~ awesome series...i am almost done with the last one, i got sidetracked having babies, but i hope to finish it SOON!!!! glad you are enjoying it!!!!
Post a Comment