October 14th was our 8th Anniversary. So on Saturday 10-11-08, we went to the Raddison Hotel in Phoenix for the night. Then we went to Ruth's Cris for dinner. That place is so yummy and VERY expensive. We had such a great evening together. We have really needed time to us to rekindle our marriage. We have been going through som rough times these past few weeks.

Aren't we so cute?

We have discovered we really do LOVE eachother!

Steve was having fun playing with the sleep nimber bed
So I thought it would be cute to take a picture of us laying on the bed.

The front of the Hotel

From the top floor looking down to the bottom

View from the Glass Elevator to the lobby

The view from our room

This was such a nice Hotel. I would definately reccomend it to everyone.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun - you both deserve it!
Tara
Hi Martha! Thanks for the comment over on my blog! I miss seeing you at sb.com! Looks like you had an awesome anniversary! it is so easy to get wrapped in kids and activities taht it is nice to get away with just the two of you sometime! Take care!
Post a Comment