Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

Our Christmas 2007
My Mom came over on Christmas Eve to open presents with the kids.


Grandma bought the girls all the HSM 2 dolls. They were so excited.
Mom was so excited when she opened her gift from us. She needed to have her own printer to print her pictures from her digital camera. She doesn't have a computer so this is gonna be so nice for her to learn how to use it.

Mom bought me the Paper Pups for my Cricut. I was so excited. It has some really cute pups and words on it. Can't wait to get to use it.

On Christmas morning

the girls got to open presents from Mom & Dad & Santa

Brooke was so excited to finally get her Webkinz. She has been wanting some for so long. Mom & Dad got these for her.

Santa brought Brookelynn an Mp3 player. She was so happy ans could hardly wait to put songs on it. Now she walks around the house listening to it.

Aren't her jammies so cute, just like her? Santa brought MaryAnn a Littlest Pet Shop Display & Play. She love playing with her pet shops. They are the cutiest little bobblehead animals.

Bayleigh & Tanner cam back from their dad's on the 28th. We let them open presents on the 29th after we were done shopping.Tanner loved getting an Mp3 player finally. He has been asking for one for so long. I hope he doesn't loose it. :)
However his most favorite gift was his PSP. He can't seem to get enough of it. We decided at the last minute to get it for him.
Grandma gave Tanner money so he bought Tiger Woods PGA for his PSP.
Bayleigh got her 2 cd's, Kelly Clarkson & Aly & AJ

What a lucky girl she is. I told her I didn't want to get her a camera she has been begging for for a super long time but we caved and got it for her. Now she better behave. lol

Grandma made this huge cookbook for her. It is so beautiful. She worked so long and hard on it.
Of course they got lots more presents but I didn't want to put them all here. Hope you all had a great Christmas & a Happy New Year.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha, looks like you had a great Christmas! MP3s were a popular gift this year. DD got one just like Tanners and love Bayleigh's new camera!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everybody had a great Christmas! :)

ForeverSarahLee said...

How fun! My mama made ME a cookbook too. I love it! Hers looks all full and lots of fun.

Oh, Martha... Aah!
Can I borrow that PhotoShop Elements cd again? matt did some type of update on my computer. Not to mention the fact that 100s of photos are now lost, so is that lovely program... I'm sad. Please?

Laura Blue said...

cute cook book... i think i like that the best out of all the gifts. hope you all had a merry christmas... sorry it's been so long. thank you for all the nice comments. our little family is doing good and the holiday season was a blast! it was nice seeing all the family in utah and we are looking forward to moving there in march. miss you and hope to see you sometime soon. we dif. need to go to lunch or scrap before we leave *tear* we'll miss you guys. happy everything! later

Micayla said...

Hey remember me!!! Well I just nipped onto scrapbook.com and saw you so I thought I would drop by and say hello.
Hope you have a happy new year, crimbo sure looked good in your house!
Micayla aka cayliehotpants!