Well this weekend Steve painted the Kitchen/dinningroom. I love the color. It looks better in real life. It is so much better than the mint green it has been since before we moved in 3 years ago. SEE PICTURES.
Before- Mint Green
Now I am finally going to put my pictures up on the walls. I guess it is time to finally make our house a home. I have a lot to do yet. So I will add pictures as I go. Have a great week.
5 comments:
yay for painting. i know it's a hassel, but i love it! i only wish i had a house of my own to paint. it looks nice! and i'm with you about loving being home alone and doing whatever you want. although i'm usually the kind to get up and get going, but when i don't..i LOVE to sleep in as well. hope everyone is doing good. later
you sound like me! My brother was at my house one time and laughed hysterically at my routine! I am such a slob throughout the day and do nothing but play but about 30 minutes before dh is home I am a mad woman picking everything up! He never has to know. LOL! I love the color of your dining room! I think our kitchen is about the same color!
I'm glad you are enjoying your time for yourself. I really like the new colors on your dinning room. NIce warm colors =) Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, I very much appreciate them! See you later!
Martha, looks wonderful! My house is full of white walls and I'm ready for some color!!!
Bev
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment