Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I have decided to set some New Year's Resolutions. As everyone knows they generally don't ever work. However I am starting off ok so far.

So here they are:

1. To make my house into a home- we have lived here for 3 years and nothing really has been done to show this is our home. So I have hung up some pictures. Steve finally painted the Kitchen. He laid carpet tiles so my feet wouldn't hurt me anymore from the tile. Isn't he so sweet.We have more painting to do and some odds and ends of things still to do. So those will come.

2. Keep the house CLEAN!- Well this one is sorta hard since I have girls who don't like to pick their stuff up and put it away. It is a working progress.

3. To clear out all the clutter- This means making another phone call to St. Vincent dePaul for a HUGH pick up. Great tax write off.

4. Make my wonderful Husband Happy- This is a neverending process. He is so moody and I never know what to expect. So if I follow through with all my resolutions he will be a happy man and maybe even make me Happy in return. I better not get my hopes up on this one.

So as I have now made a commitment to myself I better grab the mop and bucket and get my tooshie busy.

No comments: