New Glasses
Steve, Bayleigh & I all went to the eye doctor this past week. Steve oppted to get contacts so he could wear sunglasses while ridding his motorcycle. Bayleigh & I go boring ol glasses. They said 7-10 business days. Well they came in today. Bay & Steve went Sat. I wen Tuesday. That is the fastest I have ever gotten them back. Anyway here are pictures of Me & Bayleigh in our new glasses.
3 comments:
i Love your blog!! i have to check out your slide shows... thanks for stoppin by mine!! i don't think i've visited yours before, i'm horrible.... may i add you to my bloglines, that way i can find you faster!
I love the new glasses!! i need some so so bad!!! mine are all lopsided!! from falling asleep in them!
Welp have a great weekend!!!!
Tara
the new glasses look great!
I like 'em!!
Funny story:
When I was working @ Express Scripts I would come home & my eyes would feel heavy and tired CONSTANTLY. I thought that maybe I was needing glasses or something. So I went to the eye doctor, got checked and he informed me that my vision was still perfect. Sitting in front of the computer for long periods can cause you to not blink as much, so your eyes just get dry & tired. So he gave me special eyedrops. And can you believe it... I was totally bummed for a few days after. I was wanting some hip & chic glasses to wear! Lol! So no, I'm jealous you get some. Me and my normal visioned eyes will be envious for the time being. Haha! :0)
Post a Comment